Monday, February 21, 2011
Pamela's Truck: WIP 2
I spent the afternoon and evening mixing paint for the initial wet-in-wet pouring and then doing the first layer of paint wet-in-wet. The first layer of paint is fluid acrylics used in watercolor mode. I do this because when I start defining and detailing the painting, the bottom layer will not lift. In the top picture, the painting still has the masque on it - I will remove it tomorrow, and I have started defining some areas with watercolor on top of the first layer, wet on dry. There will be a big difference once the detailing and defining is completed.