Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Diva's Challenge # 182: Zentangle in Rows


The Diva's challenge this week is to do the challenge in rows...so I decided to make my rows in circles.  I want my design to look like it is based on Australian Aboriginal art, which I love.  Their art is often based in the circle format, very often with colored dots in sequential patterns.

This design is 6" x 5 1/2" and is drawn on white drawing paper.  I used Micron-Pigma pens and Prismacolor colored pencils for color.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Lovely pattern and colors. Looks great.

Anne's tangle blog said...

I like this one. Like the round stripes and the colors.

David Hunter said...

Beautiful Tile. Using a circular format is a great concept and the colorful result is terrific. Well done.

HeidiSue said...

lovely color palette. And it does look Australian native. Nice!