Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

MacDee and Mooka: I Am The Diva Challenge #180


The Diva's challenge this week is to learn the tangle "Mac Dee" by using it in a Zentangle.  I decided to use it with Mooka for my design.

My tangle is 6" square and is done on good white drawing paper with Micron-Pigma pens and Prismacolor colored pencils.

There can be many variations of Mac Dee - thousands, I guess, depending on what colors you use and how many lines you want to use in your squares.

5 comments:

David Hunter said...

Love your MacDee, Barb. Great color selections in your pattern. Your Mooka's are fabulous, and look so happy with the MacDee.

Anoeska said...

Great one!

Anne's tangle blog said...

Wow, Mooka with it's beautiful blue shading is fantastic on MacDee!!

Betsy Wilson CZT14 said...

I like that MacDee seems to have motion. And very lovely Mooka.

Annette P.-L. said...

Very lovely tile! Wonderful your Mooka!