Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Zentangle Inspired Art


I borrowed this idea from Giny Stiles, an artist friend who lives in Florida.  I asked her if she minded if I used the idea for the class I teach on Monday evenings and she graciously gave me her blessing! I also borrowed the idea of the two watering cans - but - I promise, I did my own drawings.   These are the two that I did - believe me, the students did a lot better...their work just blew me away and I will post them Monday night (after I photograph them!)  These are both 1/4 sheet of 140 lb. cold-pressed watercolor paper - watercolor with zentangles in colored and black sharpie markers.

1 comment:

RH Carpenter said...

Too cool! Looks like something Shirley Trevena would do if she did Zentangles!