Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Patricia's Dump Truck

Yes! Another truck painting!  My friend Patricia took a picture of this truck and gave me the picture to paint - she knows I love old rusty trucks - especially if they are abandoned in an old, weedy field too!
I have prepared this painting to be the next lesson for my watercolor class at Riverside Art Center in Wapakoneta, Ohio.  The painting is small - 8" x 11" inches and is painted on hot-pressed printmaking paper.

2 comments:

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Barb - you really do old trucks in weeds so well. They are a favorite of mine as well. Take care my friend and have a blessed week-end.

Barb Sailor said...

Hi Debbie! I love old trucks in weeds - it is more than over kill - but I still keep on painting them! I'm obsessed! My class painted this Monday night - check out their paintings! Great work from all of them.