Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, October 17, 2014

I Am The Diva Challenge 189: "Yuma!"

                             


 For those of you who don't know, on I Am The Diva's Challenge, the first Monday of the month is set aside for UMT ( use my tangle) - a tangle designed by someone who is a Zentangler.  This weeks tangle is called YUMA and it was designed by Tina Akua, Certified Zentangle Teacher.

For my challenge I used 6" x 6" white drawing paper and black and brown Micron Pigma drawing pens.

11 comments:

Susan said...

What a lovely design enhanced by your interpretation

Kia said...

nice use of Yuma - very flowing - like the colour and how you have filled in the pod-like shapes

Anne's tangle blog said...

Your Yuma and the linework that comes with it it beautiful!

Annette P.-L. said...

Beautiful tile! Wonderful flow here!

David Hunter said...

Your tile glows. Wonderful effect. A beautiful monotangle, duo-color. Love the pod fill pattern, and your line work is exquisite. Great Tile.

Betsy Wilson CZT14 said...

I especially like the tangle in a tangle! Nice!

Barb Sailor said...

Thanks, Kia ... I thought that the pods needed to have some detail and I like the combination of black and brown.

Barb Sailor said...

Thank you Anne...I used .005 Micron Pigma pens for the black detail and the brown inside the pods - the thin pens make such a nice delicate line.

Barb Sailor said...

Thanks Lonetta!

Barb Sailor said...

Thanks, David for your always wonderful comments - you are so encouraging.

Barb Sailor said...

Betsy - I hadn't thought of it as a tangle in a tangle - sort of a fascinating concept.
Thank for your comment!