Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, October 17, 2014

I Am The Diva Challenge 189: "Yuma!"

                             


 For those of you who don't know, on I Am The Diva's Challenge, the first Monday of the month is set aside for UMT ( use my tangle) - a tangle designed by someone who is a Zentangler.  This weeks tangle is called YUMA and it was designed by Tina Akua, Certified Zentangle Teacher.

For my challenge I used 6" x 6" white drawing paper and black and brown Micron Pigma drawing pens.

12 comments:

Susan said...

What a lovely design enhanced by your interpretation

Kia said...

nice use of Yuma - very flowing - like the colour and how you have filled in the pod-like shapes

Anne's tangle blog said...

Your Yuma and the linework that comes with it it beautiful!

LonettA said...

Beautiful tile! Wonderful flow here!

David Hunter said...

Your tile glows. Wonderful effect. A beautiful monotangle, duo-color. Love the pod fill pattern, and your line work is exquisite. Great Tile.

Betsy Wilson said...

I especially like the tangle in a tangle! Nice!

Barb Sailor said...

Thanks Susan!

Barb Sailor said...

Thanks, Kia ... I thought that the pods needed to have some detail and I like the combination of black and brown.

Barb Sailor said...

Thank you Anne...I used .005 Micron Pigma pens for the black detail and the brown inside the pods - the thin pens make such a nice delicate line.

Barb Sailor said...

Thanks Lonetta!

Barb Sailor said...

Thanks, David for your always wonderful comments - you are so encouraging.

Barb Sailor said...

Betsy - I hadn't thought of it as a tangle in a tangle - sort of a fascinating concept.
Thank for your comment!