Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Dinner Time

This is the painting I have prepared for my watercolor class to paint this coming Monday evening.  It is 12" x 9" and is painted on 140 lb. Acquerello cold-pressed watercolor paper.  This is from a photo taken by "The Photo Guy Photography by Darren" in Bardstown, Kentucky.  Thanks, Darren, for allowing me to use your photo.

We are also going to have some wine and refreshments to celebrate the holiday...is there anything better than spending time and enjoying food with other artists? 

2 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

I hope your Christmas stocking was full of good things and that 2014 is going to be full of amazing and fun surprises this year!

Barb Sailor said...

I wish the very same for you, Rhonda...a new year filled with blessings (and lots of paint!)