Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day #10: Pamela's Window

 
 
This was day #10 in my quest to post a work of art every day for 90 days - sooooo - 80 to go!!! This painting was taken from a photograph taken by my friend Pamela Baker - a wonderful photographer. We spent a great afternoon drawing together and looking at the pictures on her website - www.bakercreekdesigns - the source of this photo is one of the pictures on the website. This is watercolor and is painted on 140 lb.Canson cold-pressed watercolor paper.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love It !! Thank You so much Barb for sharing my website address and for choosing one of my photographs to paint .. I'm so very honored :):)

Barb Sailor said...

Hi Pam -I'm just now getting to answer the comments from my blog - once again thanks so much for the wonderful photo to work from - I love it!