Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Autumn Leaves 2


I have been working on this large piece, but it is taking a long time, along with my other duties, I fear! I have also been having some health issues, which makes things more difficult.  I think that I mentioned before that I have Essential and Familial Tremor and now have an EEG and MRI scheduled for next week as things are not improving.  

I am truly enjoying working with the colors in this - you all know that I am in love with color in any way, shape or form.  This is actually going better than I expected...I can see now that I have gotten away from it,  that there are some changes I will have to make.  It is funny how these things become evident as soon as you post on the internet!

Stay tuned to this "channel" to see the progress on this painting!

1 comment:

Susan said...

This is coming along so beautifully. I hope that all is not to bad with your medical tests and that the results turns out to be something very manageable.