Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Painting # 22: Painting in the Style of Z.L.Feng

Today I decided to do a study from one of my favorite artists, Z.L. Feng.  This is loosly based on one of his paintings - I changed some things, but still wanted to paint in his style so I left several elements of his in the painting.  This painting is 1/8 sheet of Fabriano Artistico cold-pressed watercolor paper and is painted with Ocaldo Academy watercolors, which I purchased many years ago. Doing this painting this was lots of fun.

3 comments:

Christiane Kingsley said...

Very beautifully done! I love the reflections!

RH Carpenter said...

Beautiful contrast of colors that make those oranges really pop - great snow, too.

don said...

what a beautifully colorful painting............so basic yet full of life. :)