Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, March 21, 2011

Barn Truck: WIP #3

I worked some more on the barn truck today - actually I painted a lot today on it - there was a lot of detail painting on the barn foundation rocks and on the truck - took a lot of time.  It's coming - slowly!  Actually, I  vacumed my basement studio and did the washing today- so for those of you who wonder if I ever do anything but paint - the answer is yes!  I even made chicken stir fry for dinner!  I am a human dynamo!  Tee Hee!  NOT!

2 comments:

Ricardo Marrero said...

Congratulations on a fantastic job, very real, especially the color that you use, the rust and shadows are wonderful congratulations, greetings.

Barb Sailor said...

Thanks, Ricardo! Since I am working on realism on this one, I certainly appreciate your comment. Thanks for visiting my blog!