Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Autumn Leaves 4


I was able to work some more on this last night and today.  Since I have my 2 grandchildren (10 and 12) for the week, my time is limited.  We are having a great time with them and they are elated tonight to learn that there is a 2 hour snow delay tomorrow at school.

I am happy with the way this painting is coming along and am becoming anxious to get it finished now.  I am in love with the colors!

Tomorrow is the day I have my EEG and MRI and I am not anxious for that at all.  I hope that they don't find any issues, but something is causing my tremors - it may just be my age - I am no spring chicken!!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Looks beautiful. Glad you aren't anxious. Good thoughts that all will be well.

Barb Sailor said...

Thanks for the positive thoughts! I appreciate it!