Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Abandoned Dump Truck

This painting of a dump truck is from a photograph by my friend Deb Holmes who has generously allowed me to  use it as a source for this painting.   The painting is on 140 lb. cold-pressed watercolor paper and is approximately 9" x 9 1/2" in size.

This will be the painting for our class this Monday evening at the Riverside Arts Center in Wapakoneta.  The members of my class are so patient with me, allowing me to use old trucks and cars as subject matter, because they know I am addicted to these subjects.  Thanks, guys!  I hope they enjoy this one.

2 comments:

Randall said...

Nice Truck Barb!

Barb Sailor said...

Thanks, Randall ... thanks too, for visiting my blog!