Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bountiful 2

Bountiful is a painting from my imagination...we all know that there are no bunches of grapes this colorful but it sure was fun painting it!!! Maybe it's the pain meds... The painting is postcard size - 4" x 6" and is on 140 lb. cold-pressed watercolor paper.  I used the Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils again on this one - I have no room by my recliner for my usual watercolor supplies.  I am captive in my recliner or wheel chair,painting is the only thing that is keeping me sane while I wait for back surgery in January.

2 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

You have a lovely touch with the watercolor pencils - great for these little postcard paintings!

Barb Sailor said...

Thanks Rhonda...It works out well since I can't get into my studio right now to work. I am finding out that I like the watercolor pencils - up to this time I had just used them for detailing, etc.