Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

WIP #2: Forest Dweller

I was unable to post yesterday's work - my internet was down - it just returned this evening.  I worked on this painting yesterday and today.  This is one I drew some time ago and posted the drawing and am now returning to it.  This is from a source photo by my friend Pamela Baker - I think I mentioned earlier that we have a collaborative effort - her photos and my paintings of them.  This is the third in the series - the other two are "Grunge Truck" and "The Barn Truck" - both of which I previously  posted.  This WIP is on a 1/2 sheet of Fabriano Artistico - 140 lb. cold-pressed.  I love this subject because of the unusual angle Pamela photographed the truck.  The drawing was drawn by using a grid in which I enlarged each square.

No comments: